Pool Live Tour
Free sports game by Geewa for mobile devices
Play against the computer or others online in a rousing game of pool.
This is a simple pool game that doesn't really feature a lot of great graphics. You can choose the color of the pool table, which makes Pool Live Tour a bit customized. There are also a few different cues that you can choose from, but most that are available need to be purchased. There is also an option of changing the colors of the balls.
The only way that you can play online against other people in Pool Live Tour is if you have coins. You will earn coins and those of your opponent if you win the game. However, if you lose the match, then you lose all of your coins for that round. This means that you need to practice as much as possible. Thanks to graphics that give you an indication as to where you can shoot the cue ball and where it might knock in one of your balls on the table, you can begin to get your angles down to a point that will mean winning more than losing. Coins that you win can be used for upgrades and sticks that are made of better material other than wood.
- Passes the time by playing pool
- Customized to a point
- Play against others online
- If you lose, you lose everything
- Not very detailed
This update is full of improvements. Install now and enjoy a better performance and more reliable match connectivity. See you at the pool table!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.